Production Blog: About the music

 i have mentioned how i got the music for the project before. i have never talked about the actual music. in my project. there is a lot of different things that are in the music that go with the film. when looking for music i wanted to find something that i liked. my strategy in my opinion was pretty good. i would look in the genre of the music i thought fit our project. once doing that i would listen to songs. i would mark down the names of songs i liked. after i had about five that i liked i began to vision. i wanted to see what it would look like in my video. there were many different songs that i liked so it took a long time for me to decide. i finally got it down to my top few and then realized something. two of the songs that i really liked for the video were from the same artist. this gave me an idea. that was to ask permission for both of those songs. the process tokk about a week or two. the artist eventually wrote back and would let me use the songs for free. after editing the video. i see that i really do like the way the songs go into my video.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final changes Blog

Favorite parts

Film Review Blog