Film Review Blog

 We have finished our film. i did say before that i thought it was perfect. looking at it now there are some things that need to be addressed. the editing i did i thought was good. it was not my best but it was good enough. it was not suggested but i do need to edit some things and cut some things out. the music has to be synced a little better. i would like to do some things with the filming to. anything that's not perfect I'm gonna fix. i should be able to look at what i wrote needs fixed and when I'm done everything should be checked off the list. i will be going back to quickly re-film something after it was suggested looking back. it reminds me of doing something like an essay. when you do an essay, you write what you think sounds the absolute best. you may look back at the essay and realize that you have to fix some things even though you thought it was perfect at first. that's exactly what this is. working with others makes it easier on you to. i could have done these things by myself. luckily, i have a hard working group. me and my group work to try to get as close to perfection as we can. once a few things are fixed, my film will be much better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final changes Blog

Favorite parts