Final changes Blog

This has been a long project. there has been ups and down. when looking back at my project there were issues. the issues have been fixed. i am now done with the project. as long as everything stays the same and nothing major happens. i liked this project that i made. it was very interactive with my life outside of school which was new. i got to do it with my friends. we all had a great time making this film. i have said that editing is my favorite part of the project. filming may be my favorite now. i acted as a director for our film and i felt that i did a good job. my group was great because we all had something for the group that was beneficial. the final change i made was for some of the scenes. i had to re film them because of the way they came out. that was easy because there was only like 2 that needed to be re done. i feel our group's skills have dramatically improved over the year and i know the project will show it. knowing some of the main filming terms helps when you actually use it in something. i went back an made some better edits in the video to sharpen the look. overall, I'm proud of what i made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite parts

Film Review Blog